Five Random/Quirky things about me:
1. I'm kind of ambidextrous. With my left hand I write, eat with a spoon, sew with a needle and thread. With my right hand I throw, play the guitar and knit.
2. I stalk French Bulldogs. This is the inevitable behaviour of someone who really needs a puppy but can't have one cos her apartment is too small and she isn't home enough. So this is a shout out to Lucie who used to live across the road from me, and Pierre the puppy I saw three times (three!) in 45 minutes on Chapel St in Melbourne this weekend.
3. My great grandmother's sister Rose was married to the famous Australian artist, Norman Lindsay. She was apparently a very gusty, saucy lady who did nude modelling for a few other artists before falling in love with Norman. She was also a driving force behind his artistic and financial success.
4. I regularly get upstaged by my vintage suit-wearing boyfriend. I have discovered the best way to steal his thunder is by wearing my 80s "big" red spectacles.
5. I've developed an interest in animal husbandry-related descriptions of cows/dogs/alpacas/cats etc. Ever read the classifieds in Dog Fancy magazine? All about semen courier services for approved bitches. And what about cattle judging at the Royal Easter Show? Where else does someone point out the beast with the most superior mammary capacity ?
Will have to tag other bloggers, like really soon.